Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Okay, so here is a little Tuesday Teaser of Kyle B. Johnston. On Kindle and Nook October 2012

Happy Reading!!!


Chapter 1
Kyle


I’m a liar. There. I finally admitted it.
I am a sad excuse for a man, because I lied to my friends. I lied to the world. And I wasn’t even lying for myself. I was lying for someone else. Someone who I thought gave a damn about me.
But there it is.
Kyle Benjamin Johnston.
World-class pushover.
It’s eating a hole in me. I don’t know what to do. I have this huge secret that I’ve never told anyone. Not even Zack. He was his own person. He didn’t care what people thought of him, most of the time, or even doubted what he wanted. He and Chloe had a good thing going.
To be honest, I was a little envious of their relationship. I mean, I wasn’t looking to strap on the ball and chain, forever and ever amen, but it would be nice to be in a relationship where both parties were equally interested in each other.
I wish it had been good for Lana and me, but we were toxic. I couldn’t make her happy, and she didn’t do anything for me. So what were we staying together for? Not for us, that was for damn sure. It was for a secret.
A big ass secret I’ve been keeping since spring break. Everything went down the proverbial toilet once Zack found out about the club. Then I found myself standing on the edge of the porcelain throne, thinking I could hang on to the rim, or jump into the chaotic clockwise swirl.
I jumped, feet first.
I’d had enough.

6 comments:

  1. that was just cruel....we need more....now !!! how can he keep his secret until October??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, don't worry, before the book comes out the first Chap will be up to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't!!! You'll find out soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will it be out anytime soon ? I'm so ready to read it ! (:

    ReplyDelete