Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Writing Abroad


DownloadedFile

As of December 16 I will be embarking on my first trip out of the USA! I am very excited about this! Who knows how it will influence my writing, or what wonderful things I will discover? Maybe German cowboys?
I can’t wait to find out :)
I’ll be staying with my boyfriend’s family in Germany for a full month. It’s an adventure I can’t wait to embark on. Most of all I am really excited to meet my German’s family and friend’s. He comes from a town called, Siefersheim, which is close to Mainz where he went to school.
Have I said I can’t wait to go yet? ;)
On this trip I’m going to see castles if the weather permits, and visit Christmas markets and completely immerse myself in the German culture. I’ve even want to drive to France if we have time!
So if anyone is in the area I’ll be staying, or you have some trip tips, I’d love to know them!!!
Also, if you know of any good places to write….I’m all ears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment